Monday, December 21, 2015

Behind the Claw and AF3

You should listen to Behind the Claw, Felbrigg Herriott's excellent Classic Traveller podcast. I've been following BtC for months now; even putting podcasts onto my media player so I can listen on the go. In fact, you should go listen to an episode or two right now. I'll be here when you get back.

Episode 21, the current episode at the time I wrote this has an added pleasant surprise for me - he reads my blog, from the UK mirror site (ancientfarfuture.blogspot.co.uk), and he's generous with the compliments:

"it's everything you could want in a Traveller blog"

"you'll not regret visiting that site"
 
"there's enough clever, well-written and insightful content to make sure you never have to listen to this show again"

Well, that's awfully kind of him to say, but I say you should keep listening to Behind the Claw anyway. And in the time it took me to write and post this, he's rolled out episode 22!  I'm going to go listen to it now.

Fun bonus: he uses the word "interwebbytubes". I've got to start using that. 

Check out Decopedia volumes 1 and 2 from DriveThruRPG - written compilations of the material from the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment